World Wi-Fi Is A Blockchain-based Decentralization Platform For Users And Advertisers
World Wi-Fi Joint Venture is a free, globally distributed Wi-Fi arrangement, taking into account personal exchanges that are usually a special switch. Each switch owner can share excessive Wi-Fi restrictions, allowing visitors to associate and limit, and in the process get digital funds to reach this limit. In the end, everyone wins: When the average customer gets free internet, the individual who requests the transition can benefit, and the sponsor can reach the desired interest group. World Wi-Fi is a global business undertaken by this group.
The Internet is very important for many reasons, it can help and help almost everyone in every aspect of modern life. Views in the community consider Internet access as one of the rights of social citizens. The UN Human Rights Council decided to prevent a country or limit its population to enter the Internet. At the same time, the vast majority of the world’s population with more than 4 billion people still has it. No internet access In most cases, those who have to pay for it.
Monthly Internet charges, connection speeds vary from 10 Mb / d in different countries, ranging from $3.4 to $197.7. The average monthly global registration fee is about $ 30. If the internet is seen as a basic human need, then everyone should have the opportunity to use the internet or pay or use the internet for free. According to United Nations statistics, there will be more than 800 million people below the poverty line by 2016 (under US $1.25 per person per day). This is more than 10% of the global population. The richest and middle class reaches 24%. For 76% of the monthly cost of the global Internet, a very large population does not mean that almost everyone wants to welcome some income sources that are increasing.
World Wi-Fi is a global project established for the community. There are three keys:
- Guest users – Connect to open and secure WiFi access to the internet and view free Wi-Fi exchange ads.
- Router Owner – Provides secure access to the Internet via Wi-Fi guest access points and accepts payments from advertisers.
- Advertisers – Advertisers who pay to the owner of the router through an advertiser send advertisements to target audiences.
When connected to the system, the router creates and provides another network for its guests. It is isolated from the home network at the software level so that people connected to the network will not be able to access the computers in the router’s home network.
The owner of the router can set parameters (speed, maximum connections, number of ads to see, etc.) that are very suitable for public networks.
When connected to a guest network, guest users will see targeted ads that may interest them.
Revenue from the owner of the router depends on the user’s network and the number of ads they see. The World Wi-Fi platform analyzes location, social media profiles, search history, and other parameters necessary for behavioral targeting. When there are signs of high-income customers in this network, the more tokens are published and the better the results, the more ads are watched.
The World of Wi-Fi develops projects with community support, so everyone can benefit from the growth of Wi-Fi networks. Referral programs provide an opportunity for active users to earn more revenue by attracting new router owners to set up a global network.
World Wi-Fi Platform
World Wi-Fi Platform Combines Big Data Technology for Collecting and Analyzing Data and Non-Personal Users
Events allow advertisers to target their ads to people who may be interested in them. Blockchain technology can make transactions between participants quick and cheap, and use smart contracts to ensure that both parties share the warranty. Blockchain also provides advertisers with real, reliable, and transparent information about ad campaigns.
Development of WIFI network
At the same time, according to ipass.com, rapid Wi-Fi network growth in early 2017 is now almost reaching global total, and global Wi-Fi points have reached 177,418,979.
There are currently more than 262,262,359 Wi-Fi access points in the world:
- 82% is the home Wi-Fi point.
- 18% is a publicly controlled Wi-Fi point.
- Since the beginning of the year, the number of access points has increased compared to 2016 48%. In the last four years, the number of access points has increased nine times.
New Ad network
Modern advertising networks, such as AdSense ads. Selling ads should share 30-50% of revenues with the platform, which in turn is used for compensation of advertising network economy and bureaucratic costs. Currently, only a few companies and some popular blogging platforms have a lot of traffic and can earn huge advertising revenue.
The World of Wi-Fi provides advertisers with a wide audience by connecting many small personal routers and sites. The owner of internet access points can make money by the way
This ad broadcast is a natural, data-based, location-based, and demand-based market. This is the advertising market in the world’s Wi-Fi network.
World Wi-Fi working methods
World Wi-Fi is a blockchain-based decentralization platform for users and advertisers. This chain has three main components:
- Visitors can use the connected person to open a network access point and view the ad Free internet access.
- The owner of the router can access open networks and make money by connecting users / guests.
- Advertisers broadcast advertisements to viewers and pay fees to router owners.
During ICO, the ERC20 token will be sold. 1 WeToken = 10 ad impressions on global Wi-Fi = 0.1 US Dollar – at the ICO stage. Currently, the intermediate market price for 10 targeted ads in a Wi-Fi network is $0.3. Therefore, the original price discount is included in the token price during ICO.
To encourage interested owners, advertisers, and investors, we will start pre-selling a 20% bonus in November. In the pre-sales and ICO phases, we will also distribute the first referral link. ICO is scheduled for late January 2018.
The total number of limited tokens will reach 600,000,000 WT. During the pre-sale period and ICO, 258 million WT can be purchased. Unsold tokens will be destroyed here :
- 40% Development
- 33% ICO
- 7% Founder
- 5% TEAM
- 3% Advisor
- 2% Bounty
- Token: WeToken
- Total tokens issued: 600 000 000 WT.
- Total tokens available for sale: 258 000 000 WT
- Pre-sale: November 28, 2017 — January 23, 2018
- Main Sale: January 25, 2018 — February 25, 2018
- Pre-Sale 10% of total tokens for sale, or 60 000 000 WT;
- Token Sale 33% of total tokens for sale, or 198 000 000 WT.
- Bounty 12 000 000 WT (2%) ~1.2mln USD.
- Price: 1 WeToken = 0.1 USD.
World Wi-Fi ROADMAP
- DECEMBER 2017 – JANUARY 2018 Fundraising and campaigning
- FEBRUARY 2018 – ICO and Fundraising and campaigns are completed
- MARCH 2018 – APRIL 2018 Token listed on the World Wi-Fi platform exchanges launched
- AUGUST 2018 – DECEMBER 2018 All major areas covered by the new Community
- JUNE 2018 – Software development completed for major private brand Wi-Fi Router
- MAY 2018 – JUNE 2018 Worldwide publicity campaign to raise awareness among advertisers about Wi-Fi World
To know the latest information about World Wi-Fi project you can visit the link below:
ETH : 0xf684c669653b6cd2b606ecdfc69b69dff7935b2c