Transcodium – Distributed Technology And Blockchain At A Lower Price
Transcodium – Transcoding is the ability to adapt to digital files so that their content can be viewed on different playback devices. Working as an interpreter, the transcoder converts the file to the appropriate format for the end user. This translation is based on complex algorithmic calculations and requires a large number of processing resources.
This means you can enjoy your favorite Netflix, Hulu or YouTube video or video or a series of videos on your laptop or mobile phone, as this service can sit there and convert all heavy files to your desktop, laptop or compatible with your phone. This should make you understand the importance of this service. Because almost all streaming media and social platforms (like Facebook, YouTube, Netflix, etc.) are in dire need of this service.
According to Price Water House Coopers, entertainment and media views, streaming media and transcoding industries in the United States alone are expected to reach about $ 840 billion by 2021. As the media evolve into a direct world to consumers, the streaming media industry is becoming more popular than television broadcasts. According to PricewaterhouseCoopers, the video provides the highest revenue for the entertainment sector and any media, that is, global subscriptions and advertising revenue for 2015 is about $ 42 billion.
More and more people around the world opt to stream video through OTT service, which is to send movies and TV content over the Internet without the need to subscribe to traditional cable or satellite TV. Currently, according to PricewaterhouseCoopers, 78% of US consumers subscribe to at least one OTT service. By 2015, the OTT market is expected to reach the US $ 29.4 billion and is expected to grow to the US $ 64 billion by 2021.
The above data clearly explains how the entertainment industry relies on multimedia content (video and audio) Any multimedia content should be transmitted to different devices and therefore should be transcoded. If this service is unreliable, unwanted files will be generated, which can result in a poor user experience.
Transcodium’s goal is to use distributed technology and blockchain to provide this service at a lower price. Transcodium will also target document files (such as PDF, text, text, and HTML). We believe that transcoding should not be restricted to media files. Finally, our main focus is to help startups and small businesses grow through quality and high-quality transcoding services.
What is Transcodium coin (TNS)
The TNS Token is an Ethereum token based on ERC-20 to work on the Transcodium network. Token will be the official currency used on the network.
The total supply of TNS tokens is 120 million, with a maximum of 18 decimal places. This is a fixed supply that will not decrease or increase, The total supply decision is made by the Transcodium team and the founders. The limited supply will help improve the quality of the coin.
With the current transcoding platform, problems and limitations can be identified:
- Cloud code conversion platforms are too expensive and need to provide startups for services. Companies have to spend more than half their income to process these media files, which of course is sad.
- Due to hardware limitations, processing time is very long. The hardware limitations of the cloud transcoding platform, therefore, all files are queued for processing until the time is processed, resulting in customer dissatisfaction due to waiting for processing.
- Because of the nature of a centralized platform, server interruptions or failures cause the overall failure of the transcoding process to be a waste of time, money, and resources. Most transcoding platforms are limited to media file formats, so it is difficult to convert other formats, such as images and document formats.
Here are the solutions to the above issues:
- Blockchain and decentralized technology is a cheaper and more reliable alternative to cloud code conversion. Due to the unlimited processing power, due to the role of the staff, the files will be transcoded at a very fast rate, eliminating long queues and waiting times.
- Transcoding requests will be processed by multiple nodes and workers so that a node failure or staff will have no effect on the process, making it more efficient and saving time.
- Code conversion is not limited to audio and video, but also includes other file formats such as pictures and documents.
The use of smart contracts will make the network, the transparency of important information, such as the duration of the document, the number of originated and the amount paid to the worker ledger (account) will all be there. Customers and staff can check the cost or reward of a particular task on the network.
Proof of ownership
In order to reach a consensus using an algorithm, where the workers randomly extract ownership certificates based on the portfolio and their accounts, the better the dispersion, the Transcodium Network. It helps to select workers with high-quality processing capabilities, saving time and money.
Proof of conversion
Evidence of conversion between the central node and the worker indicates that the worker should complete the work within the specified time. During the process of data processing, the workers are developed to master node, and the worker must be canceled or inactive within the specified symbol’s deadline. Prepare comprehensive data and other workers who will be prepared to take over the payment.
The deadline is based on the size of the transcoding activity being processed and the data processed. The contract was paid to the staff after transcoding and sending the documents. After the file is uploaded and verified by the central node, the work is considered completed. Smart contracts will support proof of conversion. The proof of conversion and stock evidence make TNS regulations responsible for randomly selecting workers and balancing between sponsors and processors.
- Start in : 07-01-2018
- Ended in : 30-04-2018
- Symbol : TNS
- Price : 1 TNS = 0.376 USD
- Platform : Ethereum
- Accepting : ETH, BTC, LTC
- Soft cap : 500,000 USD
- Hard cap : 30,000,000 USD
- 72% Token Sales
- 10% Team Members
- 9% Marketing (Present & Future), funding of trial accounts for customers & platform testers
- 4% Bonuses & Discounts
- 4% Advisors & Partners
- 1% Bounty
- Jeetendra Kumar – CEO
- Razak Zakari – CTO / CO-FOUNDER
- Abhishek Tiwari – BLOCKCHAIN EXPERT / CO-FOUNDER
- Rushio Billings – BACKEND DEVELOPER / BLOCKCHAIN EXPERT
- Parvez Alam – SECURITY ANALYST & SERVER ADMIN
- Imran Khan – MARKETING MANAGER
- Rupsa Sheal – ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR
- Douglas Y. Park – CO-FOUNDER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR OF WESTERN GATE CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Dean Karakitsos – FOUNDER OF BLOQCHAIN
- Seadon Francis Pinto – SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER AT MICROSOFT
- Ashish Kumar – ADVISOR
– First Cloud version of the platform created
– The decision to adopt blockchain & Decentralized technology over centralized cloud
– Research & Analysis into the blockchain & Decentralization technology
– Drafting of white paper
– Company Registration & Legal Processing Commenced in the UK
– Token Pre Sale
– Public ICO starts
– Development of wallet (with built-in exchange and miner) for major platforms (Android, Windows & Linux)
– Development of master node application for major platforms
– First beta testing of platform & the provision of fully paid premium accounts for investors, token holders, brands, startup to try the platform for 1 month.
– Production commences for the platform
To know the latest information about Transcodium project you can visit the link below:
Transcodium : https://transcodium.com/?lang=en
WHITEPAPER : https://transcodium.com/files/whitepaper.pdf
ANN Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2571769.0;all
TWITTER : https://twitter.com/transcodium
FACEBOOOK : https://www.facebook.com/transcodium/
TELEGRAM : https://t.me/transcodium
Creator : ubay
ETH : 0xf684c669653b6cd2b606ecdfc69b69dff7935b2c