SpringRole Is A Platform Where People Can View & Share Their Resume (CV)
SpringRole – There are many loopholes in traditional file verification and file system models, resulting in inefficient operating models. Traditional world certification and verification mechanisms face many challenges, such as the need for time, slow adoption of technology, and possible theft and counterfeiting. The world is growing in terms of networking and reputation. Managing your reputation and keeping your network alive is part of planning to stay ahead of your career.
What is Springrole?
SpringRole is a professional network platform of decentralized authentication based on blockchain support. SpringRole is a platform where people can view, share, and obtain proof of their professional files, creating verifiable resumes that can be shared and used. Educational qualifications and user work experience are verified by the organization and written directly into the blockchain. To evaluate user expertise, SpringRole has a weighted approval system that allows users to objectively view personnel files and assess their skill level.
How does it work?
- When you sign up in SpringRole, you can import or add your config files to the platform. This usually includes your work experience, educational experience, and skills. Each of these claims listed on the platform is verified by the person or organization concerned.
- For work experience and academic qualifications, relevant universities and companies verify details and make declarations through a blockchain agreement. This is a one-time verification and can be used when needed.
- At SpringRole, your reputation for skills is mastered by many and relying on the supporters of your skills. Skill support is weighed according to the skill level of the person who agrees with you, and the signature must be received before it is received by the sender and receiver.
- As long as people in your network get a reward through SpringRole, you also get a certain percentage of people and other users and organizations that justify that person.
Professional network, you can use it as your resume (CV), which can be seen from all over the world. The features provided allow you to easily write your own details and work experience.
Connecting with the right people, this is an intelligent algorithm that can give you the right people for your field and teams that are relevant to your field of work. By connecting with people in your area, you can expand your network and make others aware of your abilities. In addition, you can search for his profile to learn more about your future colleagues.
Joining the right group, group concept is better than Facebook, which is mostly an interesting group. Groups are valuable things you can follow. For example, if you are a mobile phone seller business, you can join the mobile phone sales team and discuss further with them.
Looking for work, some companies in the United States are already using professional network services to look for their future workers. This is because this feature seems to be your digital resume. If you need an employee, you can also search here.
Brand building, new and old company’s current trend is to build their own brand through Facebook and Twitter. But using a professional web service has more sophisticated features as you can enter brand name and company growth statistics.
People no longer have to worry about the authenticity of their certificates. Another big step the team has taken is the creation of a skilled project that allows people from all over the world to demonstrate their expertise. This project will help attract different types of skills and relate to various parameters such as geography, age, and gender. This is an open source project.
SPRING token is an incompatible ERC-20 token that SpringRole will use on this platform. The SpringRole Token is fuel for driving and steering platforms. Any action on the platform is associated with SPRING. SPRING can be used for the following purposes:
- When each user on a user’s network makes money on the platform, the user can get a certain percentage of earnings in SPRING.
- Refer users or companies to the community to reward users (recommended gifts).
- SPRING is used when approving the ability of users to use special skills.
- If the company or university proves that the user has filed a claim, they will get SPRING when the user’s personal data is required for verification.
- Holding SPRING token gives you access to the advanced features of the agreement.
- Total supply of tags: 10B and 20,965 ETH hard drives
- Number of tokens sold: 2.55B (25.5%)
- Market development token locked for 4 years, unlocked as follows: Network Launch Spring Project 20%
- Project Spring Network launched 20% of its first birthday.
- In the next 3 years, 60% of the coins will be issued every month.
- Team leaders (founders, team members) are given 4 years: 20% thanks to the launch of Project Spring Network
- After the first anniversary of the project’s web launch in spring, the project received a 20% reward.
- Sixty percent of tokens will be distributed monthly over the next three years.
- Advisory tokens locked for 2 years: Project Spring Network launched 50%
- In 5 years, 50% token will be issued every month.
- Unsold tokens and token foundations are locked for one year.
- Help US companies hire offshore developers in India.
- Developers on board ships in India promise to work in the United States. Each developer can allow five more people to prove and build their personal data.
- US companies can be recruited from a group of planned developers at a much lower cost than the United States but with the same skills.
- SEPT 2017
Whitepaper written and published in draft mode.
- OCT 2017
Building of PoC to read and write attestations on the Blockchain.
- NOV 2017
Building of beta platform and URL reservation feature.
- JAN 2018
Launch of INVITE token and access to beta for public.
- JULY 2018
Attestation framework goes live.
- MAY 2018
Launch of SpringRole – create your entire professional profile.
- MARCH 2018
Endorse users on other skills.
- FEB 2018
Ability to add skills, and edit basic profile on beta.
- AUG 2018
Endorsement based scoring of profiles.
- OCT 2018
Directory listing and Graph search.
- DEC 2018
Developer API beta.
- DEC 2018
Announcement about future roadmap
- Kartik Mandaville- Ceo
- Vinay Agarwal- Head Of Engineering
- Shivhari Shankar- Product Manager
- Anshaj Goel-software Developer
- Laksh Goel- Blockchain Developer
- Hank Hwang- Software Architect
- Bhargavi Venkatagiri
- Sivananda Reddy- Finance Executive
- Vijay Kumar- Frontend Developer
- Mayank Sehgal- Software Engineering Intern
- George Mammen Jacob- Software Engineering Intern
- Mrinal Mathur- Software Engineering Intern
- Aditi Malladi- Software Engineering Intern
- Mike Jones
- Alex Waters
- Rick Marini
- Greg Gilman
- Jeremy Cai
- Jesse Proudman
- Jason Morton
- Swaroop Hegde
- Nitin Sharma
- Mingyang Song
- Andy Tong
To know the latest information about SpringRole project you can visit the link below:
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3556999
Disclaimer: “I’m not a representative or a member of the SpringRole team, I just give you the latest ICO info”