Quadrant Protocol : A Blueprint For Mapping Decentralized Data
Quadrant Protocol – Large technology companies have been actively re-positioning their artificial intelligence and machine learning: Google is now prioritized by artificial intelligence, and Uber has been popping up through intensive and internal artificial intelligence research laboratories.
They poured their resources and attention to convince the world that the machine’s intelligence revolution is coming. In particular, as a breakthrough to promote this change and promote a new kind of self-driving car, virtual assistant, and other in-depth learning.
However, we may ask, under what circumstances we will use ML or AI or daily life. But the real question is which apps you use in your everyday life, including machine learning or the AI algorithm. Because ML and AI already exist in our daily lives. The only thing is they need more work to be more useful.
Like the Quadrant team’s comparison – they say that the data economy is like space, very confusing, and there is no symbol to be found. But with the help of the platform, you’ll get the most accurate map of the entire data economy of the universe and get an experienced guide through this vast area. With the help of quadrants, you will be able to build an organized distributed data system around you.
This is why I want to let you know about the new data protocol based on the familiar blockchain technology that we really love. The name of the agreement is like a quadrant, and with its help, you will get rid of many problems. First, you no longer need to struggle to make the development of Al because you can access the volume as per your requirements. Then, you will not get any unrealistic data anymore. There is no bad algorithm in the Quadrant system, Millions of people have checked it and left a good comment.
Today, AI and ML contain programs that can:
- Identify the object in the image
- Map of the London Underground navigation
- Language translation
- Identify emotion in speech
- Driving a drone
- Discover new uses for existing medicines
This list can continue. I just want to choose the most interesting, but if I write here that I know or like to use, then I probably never read this article because it will never end. But the reality is what AI and ML can do today is just the beginning of the tunnel. We can ask ML and AI to provide a large number of applications.
You may understand why big companies like Facebook, Google, and Amazon are developing AI and ML with almost all their strength. It is clear that ML and AI will shape the future for us. However, you may notice that only a few companies run ML and AI projects.
So, in addition to the long list of artificial intelligence, we can make today, this state of practice is not the future, despite the hype surrounding art.
We also need small players in this area. Lack of data and access difficulties make the small players back down. And when they find the necessary data, unorganized forces them to spend more money to organize it. The benefits they just form are not enough to enable them to pay or manage data. This is why the industry has no new perspective. As it is, it is easy for young players to find daily problems better, and big players are more concerned with bigger issues. It forces us to wait for them to see this great player seeing everyday problems.
To provide the information needed for small companies, blockchain-based initiatives must develop appropriate and accurate strategies for democratizing data. This is where Quadrant Protocol help.
What is a Quadrant Protocol?
As described in their description, Quadrant is a blockchain based protocol that allows access, creation, and distribution of data products and services based on originality and origin. Economic data is similar to space, uncharted and chaotic. Quadrants serve as blueprints to provide an organized system to take advantage of distributed data.
The current data economy is chaotic and little-known. Quadrants promise a well-organized system that will help disperse data usage. The creator of the Quadrant Protocol believes that the data must be accurate and genuine to improve its economy. The company claims to have a simple and effective tool for proving data integrity. To realize the exchange of services such as DaaS and Al among organizations, the company provides the infrastructure. It helps data providers sell data according to contract. At the same time, it’s crazy
Quadrant expects itself to create a promising future for the quality, transparency, and authenticity of data received by AI and to help them create insights and services with far-reaching impact.
This is why we can call it a blueprint to map scattered data.
Quadrant Protocol feature
- Trace data
They marked authenticity, allowing data buyers to track and prove who made the data.
- Creation of constellations
They are bold in pioneering and innovating so they can make the first batch of smart data contracts and apply them to create new data products.
- Rich data and services
They help the smartest people create new products and services in Constellation Mega – Quadrant.
Quadrants map out different data sources so that new innovative data products can be created to help companies meet their data needs. This is achieved through the participation of the following stakeholders:
The Atomic Data Generator (ADP) that creates raw data records. They make stars (raw data) and then can group them into constellations.
Data providers use smart contracts to create data products in Quadrant.
visionary people who use the data products they create and collaborate with to build new unique products and services. They rely on Constellation and Constellation blueprint to understand the data space they are about to pass.
The master node that protects the integrity of the chain, ensuring it is not distracted. Guardians ensure that constellations made by pioneers are not compromised and provide services for stamping, verifying, and verifying data.
Advantages of Quadrant Protocol
There are many factors affecting the deployment of decentralized platforms among investors:
- Solutions related to requirements that open up new perspectives for users;
- The modern data industry is not characterized by security and transparency – Quadrant Protocols are created for this purpose so that all users can obtain highly profitable protected transactions through smart contracts;
- Resources will be distributed evenly to all the companies represented;
- Participants will be able to use Quadrant Protocols to make their business relationships transparent and as effective as possible;
- Giving participants active and honest – everyone can post their own information and expect to receive bonuses;
- Very reliable data to check;
- Information can be safely protected against hackers, malware, and other fraud attacks;
- Its interface is known for its convenience and simplicity, and its function is powerful;
- There is no problem in introducing a distributed Quadrant Protocol platform on modern mobile devices.
- Mike Davie – Founder and CEO of DataStreamX, Founder of Quadrant
- Barkha Jasani – Director of Engineering
- Sharique Azam – Big Data & Blockchain Engineer
- Navas Khan – Head of Marketing
- Roger Ganga – Data Scientist
- Marlina Farhin – Front End Developer
- Nikos Kostopoulos – EU Community Manager
Here are the token metrics for Quadrant Protocol.
- Ticker: EQUAD
- Token type: ERC20
- ICO Token Price: 1 EQUAD = 0.0500 USD
- Fundraising Goal: 20,000,000 USD
- Total Tokens: 1,000,000,000
- Available for Token Sale: 40%
- Сan’t participate: CANADA, CHINA, KOREA, NEW ZEALAND, USA
- Accepts: ETH
To know the latest information about Quadrant Protocol project you can visit the link below:
Disclaimer: “I’m not a representative or a member of the Quadrant Protocol team, I just give you the latest ICO info”