LikeCoin – A Blockchain Designed To Reward People Token For Their Creative Achievement
LikeCoin – According to statistics, regular network users spend 2.5 hours on social networks. His activities there are not paid. In addition to providing support in the form they like, many authors get nothing out of their creativity. The founders of the LikeCoin community decided to fundamentally change this situation. The Internet already has a similar project – Steemit and Voice of Russia United States. However, the LikeCoin developers have created a special reward mechanism – “creative evidence”, where creators will receive the appropriate awards for visual, music, literature, and other ideas through cryptocurrency.
When it comes to awards in this digital age, freelancers and creators often get prizes like. Although this seems to be a common phenomenon, it hurts some communities that have contributed. Due to the nature of his contribution, this problem is very problematic. These communities have the ability to produce high-quality content and other related work. The irony is that they do not earn a profit on their income, but they only get their own returns.
To achieve a solution to this problem, LikeCoin decided to rediscover something like that. By resetting the rewards and creativity, the company provides users with powerful platforms that support cross-app collaboration and attribution. With a fully remade Likes button, and unique algorithms like Likes level. By tracking the traces of each concept, the creator immediately receives a unique reward mechanism, called proof of creativity.
The existing Internet model does not guarantee that the creative community will receive monetary rewards. Independent reporters and creators are always harmed in creating high-quality content. LikeCoin aims to break this outdated model by developing a platform that allows creators to monetize content directly.
By giving them the prize money they deserve, the creators will be more eager to allocate time to produce high-quality content. They no longer need time to find the market. With the high demand for content, LikeCoin will undoubtedly create more possibilities for certain markets that have not been tapped.
Benefits of using LikeCoin
LikeCoin provides several features that make this platform very appealing to creative workers. First, Like buttons on LikeCoin are different from similar features on other social media. Its function is the same, it is to show the appreciation of the creator, but it has a greater advantage.
When users see what they like, they can click up to five times in an article. The creators will use the preference collected from the user’s appreciation to mine LikeCoins from the author set. In addition to clicking the Like button, users can click Super Likes. When a user clicks on the Super Likes button, they basically purchase a token in the wallet from the creator.
It also comes with a system called creative proof that measures the “creative” of creators. Higher creativity proves that it can be achieved in two ways. First, measure the content LikeRank, and then measure the amount of content received.
LikeCoin will undoubtedly create more possibilities for certain markets that have not been tapped. The following are components of the LikeCoin ecosystem:
- Creative content, alluding to the type of material distributed during the LikeCoin phase. Each is represented by a unique fingerprint ID
- Creators refer to individuals who publish creative content.
- The Service Provider, introducing integrated Web applications and their attribution protocols into the system to promote the creative and reward adjustment process.
- Derivative works refer to content developed due to a combination or modification of original content.
- Content adopters refer to creators who develop derivative works.
- The source of the content, which refers to any creative content used when creating derivative works.
- Content source refers to original ad content.
- Original Creator.
- Distributed content, which refers to the creative content posted on a particular service provider without any previous changes.
- Content distributors are platforms for distributing content.
LikeCoin Initial Coin Offering
LikeCoin will start with a supply of 2,000,000,000 LIKE, of which 600,000,000 will be distributed to investors during the Crowdsale, 200,000,000 will be distributed for Ecosystem Development, 1,000,000,000 will be distributed for Creators and remaining 200,000,000 tokens will be reserved for Team. LikeCoin team has plans to start the Crowdsale to collect the funds on May 7 until May 20, 2018.
LIKE Token Distribution
- Token Distribution
- Crowdsale: 600,000,000
- Creators: 1,000,000,000
- Ecosystem Development: 200,000,000
- Team: 200,000,000
- Token Name: LIKE
- Token Protocol: ERC-20
- ICO Period: May 07, 2018 – May 20, 2018
- ICO price: 40,000 LIKE/ETH
- Total Supply : 2,000,000,000 LIKE
- For Sale : 600,000,000 LIKE
- Hard Cap : 12,600 ETH
- Soft Cap 4,200 ETH
- Currencies Accepted: ETH
Those who are interested may take part in its public sale which will start May 7, 2018. For more information, please visit https://like.co.
- Kin Ko Product Design
- Aludirk Wong, System Architect
- Jacky Ko, CMO
- Edmond Yu, Operation
- Simon But, Growth Hacker
- Chung Wu, Blockchain Developer
- William Chong, Full Stack Developer
- David Ng, Full Stack Developer
- Miles Wong, Full Stack Developer
- Michael Cheung, Full Stack Developer
- Joshua Lo, Designer
- Alex Lau, Blockchain Open Source Advisor of CyberMiles, Webank, and TruBuz
- Dr. Haggen So, Founder and President of Hong Kong Creative Open Technology Association
- Jon Phillips, Founder of Openclipart; Developer of Inkscape
- Isaac Mao, Founder of Musicoin; Founder of CNBlogs.org
- To Cheung, Founder and CEO of UDomain
To know the latest information about LikeCoin project you can visit the link below:
ANN Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3093917
Disclaimer: “I’m not a representative or a member of the LikeCoin team, I just give you the latest ICO info”