HI:Health – A Global Ecosystem Analyst Based On Artificial Intelligence
Hi:Health – Blockchain technology, invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008, ensures that transactions entered into a ledger cannot be changed with time. As applied to the cryptocurrency bitcoin (BTC), the result is a monetary system that, cannot be manipulated by a centralized government because it creates a permanent and accurate record of all transactions. The strength of the system comes from its use of a distributed database as compared to current monetary systems that require a centralized database such as is used by credit card companies and banks. Applying this same technology to medical research increases trust in the results because just like bitcoin, the transactions (scientific data collected) are permanently archived in an unchangeable, immutable manner. The exchange of money, just like the conduct of medical research, requires a high level of trust. Money in the past has generated this trust through government regulations and central bank oversight.
Medical research in the past has attempted to create high levels of trust through peer review conducted by reputable medical journals such as the New England Journal of Medicine. Both methods of generating trust rely on a trusted central authority, either the government or a medical journal. As such, both methods are highly susceptible to fraud via corruption or innocent errors of the centralized authority. This has led to widespread distrust in medical research. Bitcoin operates differently because it sets up a method of relying on a distributed network based on a mathematical algorithm, rather than centralized authority susceptible to human error.
Hi:Health is a global ecosystem analyst based on artificial intelligence. The personal ecosystem for diagnosing a human body in real time.
Applying medical reports of the great number of patients, and also indicators of health-control gadgets, we teach artificial intelligence to ensure early diagnosis of different illnesses and determine the previously unidentified cause-and-effect relationship between the functioning of body organs and systems of the body and outbreak of diseases. AI will be able to analyze slightest deviations, which human can’t notice, and also to get more accurate survey results (for example, electrocardiogram) resulting from clearing devices of noise. Also with the help of Al it would be possible to monitor the effectiveness of treating in real time and correct doctor’s prescriptions.
First, Hi:Health will find that the previous work of this disease, which is increasingly concerned about the World Health Organization and other international organizations to address health issues worldwide. It’s about cardiovascular disease (including coronary heart disease and high blood pressure are often the cause of infarction and insult), asthma. For a better insight into the diagnosis, we will use the survey-taking gadgets and mobile applications of real-time ECG is very similar.
In addition, we are in the process of detection of DNA according to the data collected. This will help ensure the future of the parents, including a compatibility test for the diagnosis of early pregnancy more detailed planning, an opportunity to recognize the signs of genetic diseases. All this will probably not intrauterine diagnosis process but in the preparation stage concept.
To verify users, provide medical confidentiality for secure data storage, transfer information between doctors and patients, can also be used to verify the authenticity of diagnostic tools, Blockchain – Ethereum and retaliation decentralized file-sharing service group will be used.
HIH is a sign of military retaliation token, can be connected to HI medical services, medical equipment for (gadget) the average payment received as payment: healthy ecosystems. You can make money on your personal health. HI all users already in: the commitment to take every doctor presented (gadgets) for the purchase of medical equipment healthy ecosystems, HIH truth for payment of health care, when the patient.
The problem in the field of medicine
Just in the USA and EU hundreds of thousands of patients die annually due to doctors’ misdiagnoses. The economic cost connected with complications that encountered in the wrong prescription of drugs is more than $100 billion per year.
The main reasons for misdiagnoses are as follows:
- The doctors are specialized in certain organs or organism’s system and often can’t see the overall picture;
- Lack of experience and doctors’ problems in knowledge often lead to a situation, when rare diseases can be not identified;
- Lack of time that doctor has for analyzing medical history, the reason is the doctor’s high workload (appointments with patients) and also documentation takes significant amounts of time;
- The complexity in the definition of the disease according to X-ray, CT, MRI studies, histological examination during nonstandard kind of disease, and also high dependence on subjective experience by an expert.
- Based on neural networks artificial intelligence will allow making a huge amount of difference in the field of medical diagnosis.
Blockchain allowed to remain anonymous format for transferring data between multiple peers, and provide temporary access for authenticated users.
• Ethereum of the group is allowed to remain on the storage media area network-wide data security.
• The database is not changed, the transaction is transparent and stable.
• Use the make intelligent automation employment contract and cancel the operating costs of the ecosystem.
- July – September 2017 Studying problems in medicine and finding solutions to develop a strategic map
- October-December 2017 Writing Whitepaper, developing a smart contract, creating an architecture and developing a prototype platform, preparing a marketing strategy.
- January-April 2018 Run Pre-ICO, pre-order gadget RocketBody, create a legal base
- May-August 2018 Launching the ICO, publishing &HiHealth v1.0 with the functionality to collect (purchase) user data, partner programs with clinics and CIS laboratories,
- August-January 2019 Buying medical data, processing medical data, teaching artificial intelligence, Buying medical data, processing medical data, teaching neural networks Prediction of possible heart attack by analyzing variety of viewpoints (height, age, EKG/Echo readings, analyses, chronic morbidity) Diagnostics of common complaints or diseases based on blood chemistry and patient symptoms.
- February-July 2019 Release and publish HiHealth v2.0 with a personal artificially intelligent helper, launch broker’s date.
- August 2019 Health and life insurance.
- Aleksandr Potkin: CEO, CFO
- Salman Qadir: International Business Manager
- Egor Stepanichtchev: CIO
- Konstantin Rerzhukou: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- Eugene Makeychik: DESIGN
- Michael Zhalevich: BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT
- Eugene Koval: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- Pavel Yeschenko: BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT
- Vladislav Vasilchyk: SYSTEM ANALYST
- Aliaksey Mkrtychan: DATA SCIENCE DEVELOPMENT
- Volha Hedranovich: MSC DATA SCIENTIST
- Andrei Lapanik: DATA SCIENCE SISTEM ARCHITECT
To know the latest information about Hi:Health Media project you can visit the link below:
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3252889
Disclaimer: “I’m not a representative or a member of the Hi:Health Media team, I just give you the latest ICO info”