FanEspo – A Web Platform That Provides A Fantastic Experience For E-sports Competitions
FanEspo – Today, eSports has become the fastest growing market. In 2016, the e-sports industry was only $150 million, but the number of devices in e-sports in 2017 exceeded $600 million. More importantly, $2 billion is part of the eSports industry. Many players in e-sports, as well as sports athletes and artists, will form their own professional e-sports team and invest in the e-sports industry.
Many universities in North America and Europe use eSports as one of their sports and offer scholarships and degrees to their eSports athletes. In addition, e-sports won the Asian Games in 2018 and is now trying to become one of the Olympic Games.
According to ESPN and Yahoo Sports, the e-sports market will be larger than the NFL, the second largest sports event in the world. More eSports customers are bigger than the NFL. “There is always fantasy sports in the big sports market.” The magical sport has always been popular and there is a big sports market. This is a traditional sports competition. The size of the fantasy sports market currently stands at about $5 billion, with a population of 78 million. It is estimated that by 2020, the market size will increase to 9.2 billion US dollars, more than 100 million people.
Recently, the US Supreme Court legalized sports betting and there will be more ways to improve our fantasy eSports business model. Of course, they have wonderful sports, but you can have a better way to give more satisfaction.
So what is FanEspo?
FanEspo is a web platform that provides a fantastic experience for e-sports competitions. This service allows people to play the real fantasy sports of a professional sports athlete or a long season.
Our main goal is to provide us with a powerful platform. We use blockchain technology to discuss and develop all, league and all areas. One of our main goals is to understand that all information created/created by FanEspo users will be blocked on the FanEspo platform. In the near future, we plan to launch analysis, media, education, streaming media, and connect to our blockchain gaming platform.
Our main goal is to have strong security on our platform. We use blockchain technology to research and develop all competitions, leagues, personal wallets and others for the best security. One of our main goals is to enable FanEspo users to block all links to the FanEspo platform. In the near future, we plan to launch analytics, media, educational platforms, streaming media and games that will connect to our blockchain.
With FanEspo blockchain technology, it will have excellent security because the platform will be properly dispersed.
So why is FanEspo different from its competitors?
- FanEspo will be a more enjoyable platform than the competition. This is because many new things will appear on the FanEspo platform that competitors don’t have.
- Secure transaction security with truly tested blockchain technology. Players are satisfied with the security of secure transactions.
- The FanEspo platform is not forged. It will be completely honest and show real results.
- The absolute transparency of the blockchain network will be appropriately dispersed, and this platform is very transparent to each user so they will not be fraudulent.
- The FanEspo platform will bring more players than the competition.
- With the FanEspo platform, it’s fun to make money, not the one we can’t find in FanEspo’s competitors.
Token FAN (Fan Espo Token) is FanEspo’s internal currency unit and future spending platform, with the right to participate in fantasy e-sports and purchase additional services. All FAN holders have the right to use coins for free on the FanEpso platform and to exchange them. As the number of new FanEspo users increases, tokens will be repurchased to support the FanEspo service ecosystem.
FanEspo System Structure
TGE (Token Generation Event) details
- Token symbol: FAN
- Blockchain Technology: Ethereum, ERC20
- Soft hat: 1,400 ETH
- Hard hat: 25,000 ETH
- Token sales plan
- Initial price:
1 ETH: 7,000 FAN
1 bitcoin: 89,600 fan
* Pre-sale # 1 (50% Bonus) with FanEspo MVP
21 May – 10 June 2018
* Pre-sale # 2 (25% bonus) with FanEspo Alpha
18 June – 15 July 2018
* Pre-sale # 3 (10% bonus) with FanEspo Alpha & CBT
23 July – 26 August 2018
ICO with FanEspo closed Beta Test & Open beta test
TBD (beginning of September 2018) – will remain based on the league of legends of the world championship schedule.
The funds raised will be used for:
- 50%: Development / R & D / Solution
- 30%: Marketing / Sales / Partnerships
- 15%: Operation
- 3%: Law
- 2%: Others
HOW ‘FANESPO’ Works
Build your own team by choosing REAL professional players, and their LIVE & REAL recordings will be your team’s point.
- Step 1
Visit, sign up & log in to FanEspo website
- Step 2
Enter the Contest
You can create a new contest or enter a contest that has been created. There are several modes for prize money (Winner takes all, Top # winner, Divided into Top # sinner). Each contest has a different entrance fee and a total prize money.
- Step 3
Choose Your Player & Enter
Choose your player based on the upcoming DIRECT event. The salary of each player is determined on the basis of his performance, and you can choose any player within your paycheck. Once you are ready to leave, you can pay the entrance fee and enter the contest to win the prize Money!
- Step 4
Victory! Win Money Rewards!
Each eSports game has its own way of generating points, points will be awarded based on REAL professionals’ / RE notes performance. After all the matches are finished, all your player points will be collected, and the user (s) who have the higher points win the prize money.
- Total # of tokens (100%): 1,000,000,000 FAN
- Token sale(40%): 400,000,000 FAN
- Reserve for operation of the service(30%): 300,000,000 FAN
- Team (9%) – Cannot sell with in two years: 90,000,000 FAN
- Advisors/Partners/Investors (5%): 50,000,000 FAN
- Bounty (1%): 10,000,000 FAN
- Bonus/Incentive(15%): 150,000,000 FAN
To know the latest information about FanEspo project you can visit the link below:
Disclaimer: “I’m not a representative or a member of the FanEspo team, I just give you the latest ICO info”