Dogezer – Make Life Easier For Young Enthusiasts
Dogezer platform is created by experienced developers for future start-ups and aims to make life easier for young enthusiasts.
On this platform, an investor and an ideological developer with a revolutionary product can meet, or the team can pick up the missing specialist. If necessary, you can hire an employee to perform any one-time task. And while you will clearly understand the specialist of what level before you, what experience he has and how much work is done behind his back. The system captures the experience of its users and creates a reliable rating within the platform.
Like any other project, a startup starts with an idea. And, what is noteworthy, this idea does not need to be a genius. It is enough to create a solution that wins against the background of existing analogs. But how to realize the idea and create a product that is attractive to the consumer and investors? Technologies do not stand still, and for business to bring in revenues you need to move your business to the digital sphere, ideas and start-ups should also be digitized, and this requires software and software. Develop it is not always easy, you have to resort to the help of programmers and developers – extremely expensive staff.
Usually, for the development of a software product, the creator needs an appropriate budget. The process of obtaining financing for the project is very time-consuming, and not always cost-effective in view of the presence of the following negative aspects:
- Obtaining funding requires a lot of effort and often has some limitations
- The problems of harmonizing interests between team members, which may affect their motivation
- The disproportionate benefits of venture capitalists and technical specialists who did the hard work to reach a solution
The Dogezer platform was created specifically to ensure effective and mutually beneficial cooperation in the field of software development, with the possibility of paying labor in internal tokens of the service. On this platform, there is everything you need to work on innovative projects and start-ups of various topics. So is the subsequent promotion of the product on the market, and its sale. Dogezer enables you to start a project; organize a set of commands; determine how the reward for the project will be done, and then bring the project to completion, using the skills of independent participants.
The Dogezer platform is a SaaS solution combining the functionality of Kickstarter, UpWork, GitHub, Slack, Jira, Google Docs, Dropbox and ICO analogs with a set of specific processes. The platform will start the project in minutes: organize a group of teams that will work on the project; Determine how the project contributions will be rewarded, and then complete the project with the skills of independent participants around the world.
Thus, Dogezer provides the following features:
- Create your own innovative business without external financing
- Start your own ICO (in accordance with the requirements of the law)
- Generate your own token
- To earn money or cryptocurrency for the development of his project
- Become a co-founder of a self-selected start-up
The main goal of Dogezer is to exclude intermediaries between people who initiated the product and those who work on the product, in the interests of both groups. The Dogezer infrastructure guarantees the predictable and fair behavior of each party involved and eliminates any doubts both for project owners and individual participants about the fairness of each other. Dogezer offers a set of tools for software development and associates it with a fully traceable and predictable financial system that will work with multiple payment tools.
The owner of the project will be able to start and finish the project without real financial investments from a third party, which will eliminate the costs of attracting them and eliminate the restrictions. The project owner can declare the project’s objectives, determine the vision of the project, the ways of income receipt, and get the budget in the specific project currency that will be at his disposal. These funds can be used to invite new members of the team and allocate a share for them with the promise that, if successful, the budget will be converted into real financial compensation and will reward all for the risks received.
On the platform, the concept of iterative investments will be stimulated, where investments are the efforts of people performing small individual pieces of work. This will significantly reduce the risk for each party involved, and the “cost of investment” will depend on how far the project has progressed.
Infrastructure Dogezer will minimize conflicts between team members or team and project owner (or at least predict them in advance). If the conflict happens, then the wisdom of other users will be used to solve it. Active participants of the project will be able to take part in voting on a controversial issue. Since the interests of the team members are the same on the whole (to ensure that the project has been implemented and remunerations were paid), the decision that will be most beneficial for the successful completion of the project will win.
In the future, it is planned to increase the number of services offered for teams. The Dogezer solution will become a single service, a universal store that companies can use. For example, today a team of 15 developers spends $ 500-1000 per month for GitHub, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Dropbox and other services and makes efforts to make these things work well together. Dogezer offers an all-in-one solution at a much lower price.
Key features of the platform
Project Templates – provides templates for creating projects, as well as the opportunity to get sample documents and development processes based on the practice of the best world projects.
- DoFinance is a flexible and powerful system for managing financial relationships between project participants.
- DoIssues is an understandable and flexible task tracker with support for various development processes and with support for the Kanban boards.
- DoIterations – a system that allows you to identify the stages of the project’s LC: versions, phases, stages and sprints.
- DoMarketplace is a platform that brings together users and projects.
- DoMessaging is a messaging system integrated into all parts of the platform.
- DoGit is an integrated GIT with a web interface.
- DoWiki is an integrated system designed to streamline project documentation.
- DoFiles is a cloud-based document store with features such as access rights, comments, and a functional file manager.
- DoDocs is a tool for collaborative work with documents with the ability to track changes, as well as leave comments and suggestions.
- DoPlanning is a project planning tool using Gantt charts.
It is worth supporting this project, because:
The Dogezer team, absolutely all its employees work for the benefit of the company and are always ready to help in any matter. They are always in touch and do not lose sight of. Indeed, at the current moment, when we are talking about ICO projects, this fact is very important.
All the prototypes made by the Dogezer development team are publicly available in the Alpha version of the project, right now you can translate your ideas into reality.
Dogezer participates in every possible crypto, blocking forums, making serious contracts.
Token distribution: Collected funds: If <1,000,000 US dollars collected:
ITO is considered invalid, money is returned to participants.
If> 1 000 000 US dollars and <5 000 000 US dollars:
10% legal information.
5% servers and support.
If> 5,000,000 US dollars and <20,000,000 US dollars:
5% legal information.
10% servers and support.
If> 20,000,000 US dollars:
1 000 000 US dollars legal information.
12 million USD development.
2 000 000 servers and support.
Sales of tokens:
- Pre-ICO begins: September 1, 2017, 13:00 UTC.
- Pre-ICO ends: October 1, 2017 00:00 UTC.
- Total tokens: 2,000,000 preDGZ tokens (to convert to DGZ to ITO using 1: 1 speed).
- The value of the token: $ 0.70 per pre-GD.
- ICO begins: February 15, 2018, 13:00 UTC.
- ICO ends on: March 8, 2018 13:00 UTC, or when sold out.
- Total tokens: 100,000,000 DGZ.
- The token is available on sale: 96-98% of DGZ tokens, depending on PreITO’s performance.
- Purpose of fundraising: 1 000 000 US dollars.
Cost of the token:
- 1st week: 0.90 USD per 1 DGZ.
- 2nd week: USD 0.95 per 1 DGZ.
- Week 3: USD 0.98 per 1 DGZ.
The Dogezer team are active members of the freelance community, with vast experience in the development of numerous start-ups. The team for some time was engaged in the fact that it assisted other start-ups in implementation and development. Later it was decided to start developing their own product, which will help solve some problems and shortcomings in the industry.
- Alex Kozlov.
- Nikita Rams.
- Sergey Chmilenko.
- Nataliya Kozlova.
- Dmitriy Dolinin.
- Alexey Lysakov.
To know the latest information about Dogezer project you can visit the link below:
Website : http://dogezer.com
Whitepaper : https://dogezer.com/static/files/Dogezer_Whitepaper.pdf
OnePager : https://dogezer.com/static/files/onepager_eng.pdf
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/dgzcom/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/dogezerCom
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dogezercom/
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxaU9UXzG7VvjHhnlmmSmJA
Medium : https://medium.com/@dogezercom
Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/dogezer
VKontakte : https://vk.com/dogezercom
ETH : 0xF4919c366c3ad386f0A5Abe322d6cDe0238CeB28